The admissions season is an emotional roller-coaster for everyone. We eagerly await the arrival of new students because it heralds fresh hope. It is with this anticipation that we open the gates of GIET Degree College to hundreds of rookies every year. Our admission process is pretty straight forward. Here is how you can get in:
- Only those students who have passed the Intermediate / Class XII in the first attempt with a minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- Admission will not be granted without the presence of the parent at the time of admission.
- Merit scholarship will be provided for GIETCET toppers.
- Application forms can be taken from the college office the day after the publication of the Board of Intermediate results on all the working days from 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. Please produce the Inter Marks Memo. In case of CBSE/ICSE/other Boards, kindly produce your Hall ticket/ID of XII class.
- Application form and the hall ticket can be downloaded from the college website.